PhD Nutrition BCAAs
What are PhD Nutrition BCAAs?
Precise 2/1/1 ratio (Leucine/Iso leucine/Valine)
PhD Nutrition BCAAs are Branched Chain Amino Acids consisting of 3 essential amino acids Leucine, Iso-Leucine, and Valine. These amino acids are considered to be essential as they cannot be synthesised by the body, so must be consumed from dietary sources
Branched Chain Amino Acid Benefits
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, which has been shown to increase lean muscle mass.
During exercise amino acids become more important as it is difficult to maintain the desired levels from food alone. With PhD Nutrition BCAAs you can reach optimum levels of branch chain amino acids in a quick and easy way.
Who are PhD Nutrition BCAAs suitable for?
- Popular with individuals from a variety of sectors, involving strength and power, along with endurance and stamina
- Individuals preparing for, or during a cutting phase
- Endurance and stamina athletes for use before, during or after exercise
- Serious male and female gym goers
- Any athlete looking to supplement a high protein diet with these three important, essential amino acids
Key features of PhD Nutrition BCAAs:
- Easy to use capsule format
- Can be used before, during and after training
- Versatile and may assist with all types of athletes- from endurance to strength
- A convenient way to “top up” BCAA levels.
- Delivered in the vital 2/1/1/ ratio
What's in PhD Nutrition BCAAs?
- Container Size: 195 Capsules
- Serving Size: 5 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 39
Amounts Per Capsule
- L-Leucine: 250 mg
- L-Isoleucine: 125 mg
- L-Valine: 125 mg
- L-Leucine, L-IsoLeucine, L-Valine
- Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Colour: E171)
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Free from yeast, gluten, starch & lactose.
- No added salt or sugar.
Directions for PhD Nutrition BCAAs:
- PhD BCAA’S can be taken in 3 stages:
- Stage 1 - Pre-workout: Take 5 capsules 15-30 minutes prior to your workout with water or your PhD pre-workout drink.
- Stage 2 - Intra-workout: Take another 5 capsules during your workout with water or your PhD intra-workout drink.
- Stage 3 - Post-workout: Take the remaining 5 capsules immediately after your workout with water or your PhD post-exercise recovery formula.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.