PhD Nutrition Battery +/3
What is PhD Nutrition Battery +/3?
Pre-intra-post exercise formula with BCAA’s
PhD Nutrition Battery +/3 is a fast acting carbohydrate drink formulated to give you the energy you need to hit a high standard of training
PhD Nutrition Battery +/3 contains three different carbohydrate sources along with electrolytes such as sodium, potassium and magnesium, to help maintain endurance performance during exercise. Battery+/-3 is an extremely versatile product and is used successfully by strength trainers and endurance athletes alike.
How strength athletes use Battery+/-3:
Strength athletes, such as power lifters, body builders or short burst team sport participants like rugby players and mixed martial artists will use Battery+/-3 during training or games.
How endurance athletes use Battery+/-3:
Runners, cyclists and tri-athletes would use Battery+/-3 in a slightly different manner to strength athletes. More concerned with carbohydrate intake for performance and recovery, an endurance athlete would generally use Battery+/-3 during and after intense exercise. Longer-duration exercise would tend to deplete glycogen stores to a greater extent than short burst work, so during and after exercise would be the ideal periods for using Battery+/-3.
Key features of PhD Nutrition Battery +/3:
- Carbohydrate and electrolyte blend
- Multi-stage carb formula
- Added BCAA’s and L-Glutamine
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue*
- Suitable for vegetarians
What's in PhD Nutrition Battery +/3?
- Container Size: 1000 g
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (40 g)
- Servings Per Container: 25
Nutritional Information Per 40g
- Energy: 146 kcal / 620 kJ
- Protein: 1 g
Carbohydrates: 34 g
- of which Sugars: 26 g
Fat: <0.2 g
- of which Saturates: 0 g
- Fibre: 0 g
- Salt: 0.47 g
Amounts Per 40g
- Potassium: 301.6 mg
- Chloride: 566 mg
- Magnesium: 56 mg
- Phosphorus: 69 mg
- L-Glutamine: 400 mg
- L-Leucine: 200 mg
- Iso-leucine: 200 mg
- L-Valine: 160 mg
- Multi-stage carbohydrate blend (Fructose, Dextrose, Maltodextrin), Acidity regulator (Citric acid), Amino Acid blend (L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), flavourings, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Colourants (Beetroot red, Curcumin), Sweetener (Sucralose)
- All flavours suitable for vegetarians.
- May contain wheat, nuts, peanuts, eggs, milk, soya.
Directions for PhD Nutrition Battery +/3:
- Pre-exercise: Add 2 scoops (approximately 40 grams) to approximately 350ml ice cold water and shake vigorously for 5 seconds or more
- During exercise: Add 2 scoops (approximately 40 grams) to approximately 350ml of ice cold water and shake vigorously for 5 seconds or more
- After exercise: At this period it is important to also use a liquid protein source
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.