Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222
What is Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222?
Full Amino Acid Spectrum To Support Lean Muscle Growth And Overall Health!
Optimum Nutrition’s Superior Amino 2222 Tabs provide 2.2grams of 18 different amino acids to add to the amount you take in through protein shakes, protein bars and whole foods. Used in conjunction with a well-planned diet that includes 'complete' proteins, these tablets can play a role in supporting muscle recovery from exercise. Because we used micronized aminos, they can get into your system that much quicker.
ON's Superior Amino 2222 Tablets contain 2222 milligrams of a superior pharmaceutical grade amino acid blend derived from Whey Protein Concentrate and Soy Protein Isolate with added L-Carnitine and L-Ornithine. Superior 2222's amino acid profile ensures total protein utilisation.
Key features of Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222:
- 18 Different Types of Amino Acids
- Provides Essential Amino Acids
- Free-Form L-Carnitine & L-Ornithine
- Fast-Release Capsules
- Supplies all the Essential Amino Acids
- Choice of Capsules, Softgels, Tablets or Liquid
Each Serving of Amino 2222 Liquid provides 2222 milligrams of top-grade amino acids in it's most absorbable form. Amino 2222 Liquid is enhanced by the Hydro-Alpha Kinetics energy system which includes B-Complex Vitamins, Biotin, Paba, Choline, Inositol, Folic Acid, and more!
The Hydro-Amino Bond System is a revolutionary process that bonds Branched Chain, Free-Form and Peptide Bond Amino Acids together by enzymatically hydrolyzing them under Optimum conditions. The result is "power packed, protein dense, high-performance amino acid liquid energy" essential for rapid muscle growth. The Hydro-Amino Bond System enters an athlete's body in liquid form and assimilates into the system quickly and easily to allow for rapid utilisation of the Amino Acid formula.
What's in Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222?
- Container Size: 320 Tablets
- Serving Size: 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container: 160
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 15 kcal
- Sodium: 40 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 2 g
Typical Amino Acid Profile
- Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
- Tryptophan: 170 mg
- Valine: 100 mg
- Threonine: 90 mg
- Isoleucine: 100 mg
- Leucine: 160 mg
- Lysine: 140 mg
- Phenylalanine:120 mg
- Methionine: 30 mg
- Conditionally Essential Amino Acids (CAAs)
- Arginine: 170 mg
- Cystine: 20 mg
- Tyrosine: 90 mg
- Histidine: 50 mg
- Proline: 110 mg
- Glutamate: 350 mg
- Nonessential Amino Acids (NAAs)
- Ornithine: 4 mg
- Aspartic Acid: 250 mg
- Serine: 100 mg
- Glycine: 90 mg
- Alanine: 80 mg
- Carnitine: 4 mg
- Protein Blend (Whey Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate, Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Peptides), Crosscarmellose Sodium, Micronized Amino Acid Blend (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine), Silica Lecithin, Lecithin, Enzyme Complex (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase)
Directions for Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222:
- Take 2 tablets before meals and again before and after training.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.