Nutrisport Energy Boost 4:1
What is Nutrisport Energy Boost 4:1?
Nutrisport Energy Boost 4:1 is 95% complex carbohydrate that gives a quick, but prolonged release of energy.
The two most important dietary needs before, during and after exercise are; Replacing body fluids – for this you need water and electrolytes – and Conserving / Replacing Muscle Glycogen. Although Glycogen is a Carbohydrate, research has shown that the most effective supplement is a 4:1 mixture of Carbohydrate and Protein.
Nutrisport Energy Boost 4:1 has a low protein to carb ratio - at this low level of protein, gastric emptying is not slowed. The quick digestion and absorption of protein provides branched chain amino acids which stops the muscle protein itself being burnt up for energy whilst training. It also increases the insulin response which drives the carbohydrate into the muscles. This blend can provide 24% - 29% greater increase in endurance than carbohydrate only drinks, and 57% greater than water alone.
The protein source is whey protein isolate hydrolysate. This avoids the problem of milkshake texture and reflux, and gives rapid release of intact amino acids, which allows you to replenish your muscles is during the hour after exercise, so that you are fully fit for your next session. This replenishment is important, whether you are an endurance athlete, power athlete, rugby or football player. This is essential if you train or compete more than twice a week.
Key features of Nutrisport Energy Boost 4:1:
- Aspartame free - Virtually lactose free GM free and suitable for Vegetarians
- Great Taste – Easily Mixed
- Predigested whey protein isolate contains rapidly assimilated amino acids
- High in Branched Chain Amino Acids which are removed from muscle tissue and converted to glucose during high intensity exercise
- Clear in solution – avoids milk shake texture which upsets the stomach and diverts blood away from muscles, especially during hot weather
What's in Nutrisport Energy Boost 4:1?
Container Size: 1500 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (30 g)
- Servings Per Container: 50
Container Size: 5000 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (30 g)
- Servings Per Container: 166
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 145 kcal
- Protein: 5.7 g
- Total Carbohydrates: 22.8 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Sodium: 120 mg
Amounts Per Serving
- Calcium: 14 mg
- Magnesium: 4 mg
- Potassium: 36 mg
- Complex carbohydrate from corn starch (maltodextrin with dextrose equivalent 15), whey protein isolate hydrolysate, flavouring, dicalcium phosphate, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate, colour (carmoisine)
Directions for Nutrisport Energy Boost 4:1:
30 minutes before exercise and during exercise:
- Add one level scoop (30 g) per pint cold water
- Consume 2 level scoops (60 grams) in 1 pint cold water; this can be doubled for large athletes and intense anaerobic (power) training
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
We Also Recommend
Anabolic Designs Aminotaur Essential (585g)