What is Mutant Rehab?
Complete post-workout muscle and joint therapy.
Mutant Rehab promotes accelerated muscle and joint recovery. The post-workout period is probably the most critical time of day that bodybuilders need to address in their muscle-building plan, yet so many fail to recognise the importance of getting the proper nutrients after a hard workout.
Without the right nutrients at the right time, the destruction you place on your muscles and joints due to heavy lifting can halt your progress and leave you struggling to get the Mutant size you're after. The lab professors at Mutant headquarters knew they needed a formula that addressed more than just muscle recovery to get Mutant’s back into battle with the iron; they knew Mutant‘s worldwide experienced more than just muscle breakdown after leaving the gym. A new strain of post-workout recovery is now upon us, and it's called Mutant Rehab – Complete Post-Workout Muscle and Joint Therapy.
Heavy and repetitive weight-lifting can do a lot of damage to your muscles and joints. Mutant Rehab addresses 3 physiological processes during the post-workout period to help you build bigger muscles and stronger joints:
Key features of Mutant Rehab:
Increases protein synthesis and nutrient loading
- Hard workouts lead to lower glycogen levels. Low glycogen levels can then lead to slower recovery times and a decrease in protein synthesis. Scientific studies have shown that the same ratios of carbs/protein used in Mutant Rehab can effectively increase glycogen levels and protein synthesis in muscles. This helps maximize protein efficiency to promote the anabolic environment needed for faster muscle recovery and growth.
Helps lower catabolic hormone activity
- High-intensity weight-lifting can increase destructive catabolic hormones that lead to muscle damage and a slower rate of growth. Mutant Rehab's goal is to shift your body from a catabolic state to an anabolic state after training. When taken immediately after your workout, Mutant Rehab helps stimulate insulin, which can effectively stop catabolic hormones in their tracks.
Promotes joint health
- Serious bodybuilders know that healthy joint movement is critical to lifting the heavy weight needed for Mutant muscle. But over time, constant weight-lifting can reduce the strength of your joints and their ability to support heavy dumbbells and barbells. That's why Mutant Rehab contains a clinical dose of Glucosamine and other compounds needed for efficient rebuilding of soft connective tissues found in joints.
What's in Mutant Rehab?
- Container Size: 1280 g
- Serving Size: 2 Level Scoops (80 g)
- Servings Per Container: 16
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 290 kcal
- Protein: 18 g
Total Carbohydrates: 54 g
- of which Sugars: 0 g
- of which Dietary Fibre: 0 g
Fat: 0 g
- of which Saturates: 0 g
Amounts Per Serving
- Sodium: 80 mg
- Niacin: 15 mg
- Potassium: 50 mg
- Vitamin C: 180 mg
- Calcium: 600 mg
- Magnesium: 360 mg
Mutant Muscle Rebuilding Blend (80,000 mg per serving)
2-1-1 BCAA/Lean Blend: 8.1 g
- L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, HICA, HMB
EAA, Glutamine, volumizing Amino Blend: 10.2 g
- L-Glutamine, L-Alanyl-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Citrulline Malate, Taurine, Glycine, L-Aspartic Acid, L-Cysteine, L-Threonine, L-Tyrosine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Methionine
Creatine Volumization Blend: 4.1 g
- Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, Krealkalyn Buffered Creatine, Creatine MagnaPower
Joint Reconstruction Blend: 3.24 g
- Glucosamine Sulfate, Vitamin C, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Bromelain, Piperine, Cayenne, Tumeric
Electrolyte Muscle Re-Fill: 779 mg
- Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Lactate
Cortisol Blocker: 270 mg
- Phosphatidylserine-enriched Soy Lecithin.
Fuel Tank Replenishment Blend: 54 g
- Maltodextrin, Waxy Maize Corn Starch, Ribose, Cinnulin-PF Cinnamon
- Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Whey Protein Isolate, Medium Chain Triglycerides (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Beetroot Red, Natural & Artificial Flavours, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Nicotinic Acid, Silicon Dioxide
Directions for Mutant Rehab:
- Consume one serving (2 scoops) immediately after your workout.
- Mix 2 scoops with 12-16 oz. of cold water.
- For best results consume after each weight-training session.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.