What is MaxiNutrition Cyclone?
Cyclone is an all-in-one shake designed to meet the specific needs of serious exercisers.
Cyclone is an all in one shake designed to fulfill the specific needs of serious exercisers. If you're pushing yourself in training, the targeted nutrients in a tub of Cyclone can enable you to push harder.
Cyclone is a protein-rich shake and every serving of MaxiNutrition's triple release protein formula delivers 30g of slow release and quick acting proteins to assist muscle development.
Every serving is also packaged with the scientifically proven functionality booster, Creatine. Aong with zinc, glutamine and calcium HMB.
Cyclone gives you what you should get the most from the training.
Key features of MaxiNutrition Cyclone:
High in Protein
Every serving in a tub of Cyclone provides your muscles with 30g of high-quality protein to support gains in muscle size. Cyclone contains fast acting and slow release proteins to give you elevated amino acid levels in the blood for longer. Protein is proven to support muscle growth.
5g Creatine Monohydrate
Every serving in a 980g tub of Cyclone delivers 5g of creatine monohydrate. Creatine is scientifically proven to boost performance during short-term, high intensity, repeated exercise bouts – leading to greater strength and power gains from your training.
Added zinc in every serving of Cyclone is proven to contribute to protein synthesis and maintaining normal testosterone levels.
Every serving provides 1.5g of calcium HMB - a metabolite of the essential branched chain amino acid leucine. HMB is a well-researched ingredient and is recommended by leading industry experts.
Low in Sugar
Every serving in a 980g tub of Cyclone is low in sugar while providing 30g of protein to support muscle growth.
Screened and Effective
Every batch of MaxiNutrition Cyclone is screened for banned substances and is registered with the Informed-Sport programme.
What's in MaxiNutrition Cyclone?
Container Size: 1 Case (5 Sachets)
- Serving Size: 1 Sachet (70 g)
- Servings Per Container: 5
Container Size: 980 g
- Serving Size: 70 g
- Servings Per Container: 14
Container Size: 1260 g
- Serving Size: 70 g
- Servings Per Container: 18
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 1097 kJ / 262 kcal
Fat: 6.2 g
- of which Saturates: 3 g
Carbohydrate: 13 g
- of which Sugars: 2.1 g
- Fibre: 1.4 g
- Protein: 30 g
- Salt: 0.7 g
- Zinc: 2.9 mg
Amounts Per Serving
- Calcium HMB: 1.5 g
Creatine monohydrate: 5 g
- Creatine: 4.4 g
- Glutamine: 11.3 g
Ingredients (Based on Chocolate Flavour)
- Whey protein concentrate (milk), milk protein concentrate, maltodextrin, isolated soya protein (contains emulsifier; soya lecithin), creatine monohydrate, L-glutamine, cocoa powder (6%), soya oil powder, calcium hydroxy methylbutyrate, medium chain triglycerides, flavourings, thickener (cellulose gum), sodium chloride, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), zinc oxide.
Allergens & Dietary Attributes:
- Contains milk and soya derivatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours.
Directions for MaxiNutrition Cyclone:
- On the days you train: 1 serving after training + Another mid-morning or mid-afternoon
- On the days you don't train: 1 serving mid morning or 1 serving mid-afternoon
- For one serving, add two scoops of powder (about 70g) to 350ml of water, shake to blend and enjoy!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.