What is MaxiNutrition All-in-One?
Maximise your results with the right nutrition.
MaxiNutrition All In One is a reliable and effective protein powder. Each batch is screened for banned substances and registered with the Informed Sport Programme so you know you are getting a high quality product.
This all in one supplies 20g of Protein per serving as well as being a source of Fibre. Protein may help support the maintenance and growth of muscle. MaxiNutrition also have added 3g of Creatine per serving. With a daily creatine intake of 3g, physical performance may increase in successive blasts of short term, high intensity exercise.
MaxiNutrition All In One is a pretty good product – ideal for beginners – which offers great convenience and can help aid strength development.
Key features of MaxiNutrition All-in-One:
High in Protein
Every serving provides 20g of protein. This helps give your muscles what they need to support your muscle & strength goals. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle.
Creatine is naturally produced in the body and is used by muscles to give you increased strength and power in intense exercise and sport. Creatine boosts performance during short-term, high intensity, repeated exercise bouts.
Low in Fat
Every serving is low in fat whilst still providing an effective level of protein and creatine to support your strength and power goals.
A Source of Fibre
Every serving provides a good source of fibre, a key component of a healthy, balanced diet.
Reliable and Effective
MaxiNutrition only use proven, reliable ingredients with known scientific benefits in their products. Every batch of All-in-One is screened for banned substances and is registered with the Informed-Sport programme.
What's in MaxiNutrition All-in-One?
- Container Size: 990 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (55 g)
- Servings Per Container: 18
Nutritional Information Per Serving (based on Chocolate Flavour)
- Energy: 794 kJ / 190 kcal
Fat: 2 g
- of which Saturates: 1.7 g
Carbohydrate: 39.9 g
- of which Sugars: 20.7 g
- Fibre: 3 g
- Protein: 38.7 g
- Salt: 0.8 g
Amounts Per Serving
Creatine monohydrate: 6.2 g
- of which Creatine: 5.5 g
- L-Leucine: 3.9 g
- Maltodextrin, dextrose, whey protein concentrate (milk) (emulsifier [soya lecithin]), milk protein isolate, soya protein isolate, pea protein isolate, creatine monohydrate, fat-reduced cocoa powder, flavourings, fructooligasaccharides, thickener (carboxy methyl cellulose), sweetener (sucralose)
- Maltodextrin, dextrose, whey protein concentrate (milk) (emulsifier [soya lecithin]), milk protein isolate, soya protein isolate, pea protein isolate, creatine monohydrate, flavourings, fructooligasaccharides, colour (beetroot red), thickener (carboxy methyl cellulose), sweetener (sucralose)
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Contains milk and soya.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours.
Directions for MaxiNutrition All-in-One:
- Drink 1 or 2 servings of MaxiNutrition All-in-One every day – either between meals or after exercise, when the extra protein can get to work.
- For one serving mix 55g with 300ml of water.
- 1 heaped scoop contains approximately 55g.
- Shake to blend and enjoy!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.