Mars Protein Bar
What are Mars Protein Bars?
If you’re looking for a new and tasty way to enjoy protein in your diet, you’ll love these new Protein from MARS!
The new MARS Protein Bars is just 200 calories and has the nutritional profile you would expect from a leading Protein Bar but with all the great taste of your favourite confectionery brand. The MARS Protein Bar contains 19g of protein combined with soft caramel and chocolate.
The individually wrapped MARS Protein Bars can be easily slipped into any gym bag as a post work out snack. Protein Bars have been taking to a new level with the tasty MARS Protein Bar.
What's in Mars Protein Bars?
- Container Size: 1 Box (18 Bars)
- Serving Size: 1 Bar (51 g)
- Servings Per Container: 18
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Total Calories: 200 kcal
- Protein: 19 g
Total Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Sugars: 13 g
Total Fat: 4.6 g
- Saturates: 2.6 g
- Trans Fat: g
- Cholesterol: mg
- Salt: 0.39 g
- Protein Blend (39%) (Hydrolysed Collagen, Soya Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Egg Albumen, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)), Caramel (16%), (Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Palm Oil, Butter (from Milk), Sugar, Emulsifier (E471), Stabiliser (Pectin), Salt, Natural Flavouring), Milk Chocolate (15%) (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose and Protein from Whey (Milk), Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Extract), Humectant (Glycerol), Fructo-Oligosaccharide, Humectant (Maltitol), Flavourings, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Barley Malt Extract, Salt
- contains Milk, soya, whey, egg and barley
- Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours.
Directions for Mars Protein Bars:
Mars Protein Bars are a convenient way to consume additional protein in between meals or whilst on deployment.
MARS Protein Bars should be consumed as part of a balanced diet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
We Also Recommend
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey