Kinetica Omega 3
What is Kinetica Omega 3?
Kinetica’s Omega 3 contains 1800mg of Omega-3 sourced from coldwater fish.
Kinetica Omega 3 capsules are sourced from Norwegian coldwater fish. They are essential fatty acids which means they must be obtained through the diet as the body cannot manufacture them. They contain two fatty acids- eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Kinetica Omega 3 capsules contain 1200mg of EPA and 300mg of DHA per 3 capsule serving. EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.
Recent studies have also shown that essential fatty acids can direct glucose (from digested carbohydrates) towards glycogen storage while at the same time directing other fatty acids in the body away from triglyceride synthesis (fat storage) and towards fatty acid oxidation. In simple terms, essential fatty acids appear to conserve carbohydrates while simultaneously burning fat.
Key features of Kinetica Omega 3:
- 1800mg of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids
- 1.2g of EPA per 3 capsule serving
- 300mg of DHA per 3 capsule serving
- Delivers essential fatty acids
- Helps maintain heart health and may improve mental performance
- Research proven
- Sourced from Norwegian coldwater fish
- Drug tested to ISO 17025 standards
- Contains 90 capsules
What's in Kinetica Omega 3?
- Container Size: 90 Capsules
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
Total Omega-3 fatty acids: 1800 mg
- of which EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid): 1200 mg
- of which DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid): 300 mg
- Coldwater fish oil, Capsule shell (bovine gelatin, glycerol), Mixed tocopherols
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Contains a source of fish oil
Directions for Kinetica Omega 3:
- Take 3 Kinetica Omega 3 capsules per day.
- Swallow with water
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
We Also Recommend
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey