Kinetica 100% Creatine
What is Kinetica 100% Creatine?
Creapure 99.99% pure creatine monohydate
Kinetica Creatine is designed to supply the muscles with energy to increase lean mass, power and strength. It will also aid overall recovery time between intense sessions on the track, or at the gym.
Creatine monohydrate helps the body produce greater levels of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) which is required for making muscles contract effectively. Greater levels of ATP can ultimately lead to improvements via exercise in strength, power and endurance added to your diet as below.
Kinetica 100% Creatine is gluten free and suitable for vegetarians. It is manufactured to the highest industry food-grade standards using the best available ingredient. All Kinetica products are batch tested within the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) framework by the HFL to ISO 17025 standards. HFL Sport Science is one of the world's leading independent drug surveillance laboratories, providing trusted expertise in all aspects of doping control for sports. From our elite athlete customer to our regular sports users we demand and expect the same standards.
Key features of Kinetica 100% Creatine:
- 3g serving of Creapure - The ultimate creatine- 99.99% pure
- Contains the highest amount of creatine per weight of material
- Greater training capacity
- Increased power and strength
- Available in 500g packs
- Contains approx 167 servings
What's in Kinetica 100% Creatine?
- Container Size: 500 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3.4 g)
- Servings Per Container: 167
Amounts Per Serving
- Creatine Monohydrate: 3.4 g
- 100% Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Gluten Free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
Directions for Kinetica 100% Creatine:
- A daily dosage of 3 g is recommended.
- Add 1 levelled scoop (3.4 g of creatine monohydrate) to 330 ml of fluid.
- Creatine should always be taken with caffeine-free drinks, such as water, fruit juice, or warm (improves solubility) tea.
- Make sure that you take sufficient fluid with the creatine: 1 g creatine/ 100 ml fluid.
- The creatine drink should always be prepared fresh and consumed thet same day, as creatine does not remain stable in fluids for long periods.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
We Also Recommend
Applied Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate