Interactive Nutrition Mammoth Amino
What is Interactive Nutrition Mammoth Amino?
Muscle Building BCAA Formula with 500 mg C.O.P in each serving
Featuring the revolutionary muscle and strength compound C.O.P, a scientifically researched ingredient proven to buffer lactic acid, while stabilizing PH levels in both the body tissue and bloodstream. The result is improved muscle contractions and increased stamina for a longer and harder workout beyond usual limits!InterActive Nutrition™ Mammoth Amino delivers the essential branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) l-leucine, l-isoleucine and l-valine in the widely researched 2:1:1 ratio, along with conditionally essential l-glutamine. The formula also features creatinol-o-phosphate (COS), which, according to studies, acts as a lactic acid buffer; the effect of which is thought to increase stamina, support healthy muscle contractions and help reduce muscle fatigue. Mammoth Amino is fortified with vitamins B6 and B12 to aid energy and protein metabolism, as well as additional amino acids, required for muscle protein synthesis, lending to improved muscle growth and recovery.
Key features of Interactive Nutrition Mammoth Amino:
- Assists in the building of lean muscle mass
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Source of essential Amino Acids involved in muscle protein synthesis.e training
- Each scoop (5 g) contains: 500 mg of C.O.P to maximize muscle fibers for an ultimate training performance
What's in Interactive Nutrition Mammoth Amino?
- Container Size: 285 g
- Serving Size: 9.5 g
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin B6: 2 mg
- Vitamin B12: 6 mcg
- Potassium Phosphate: 90 mg
- L-Leucine: 2000 mg
- L-Isoleuclne: 1000 mg
- L-Vallne: 1000 mg
- Betalne: 1250 mg
- Taurlne: 1000 mg
- Citrulline Malate: 1000 mg
- Creatinol-o-phosphate: 500 mg
- L-Glutamine: 500 mg
- Fruit Punch: Natural & Artificial flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Salt, FD&C Red #40
- Watermelon: Natural & Artifical flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Beet Root Powder, Salt
- Blue Raspberry: Natural & Artificial flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Salt, FD&C Blue #1
- Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours.
Allergens & Dietary Attributes:
- Does not contain any known allergens.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Directions for Interactive Nutrition Mammoth Amino:
- Use one serving daily.
- Mix one scoop of Interactive Nutrition Mammoth Amino with 170-350ml of water, and consume prior to, during and after your workout, for best results.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.