Inner Armour BCAA Peak
What is Inner Armour BCAA Peak
12:1:1 Ratio Leucine Loaded!
9.7G Amino Acids, 7.2G BCAAs & 2.5G Glutamine!
BCAA Peak™ contains a 12:1:1 ratio of branched-chain amino acids, to include 6.2g of leucine, as well as 2.5g of l-glutamine per serving.
While all BCAAs play an important role in muscle growth, it is leucine that has been shown to be most critical for stimulating muscle protein synthesis through multiple mechanisms of action, including motor and P13K stimulation (protein synthesis regulators).
SWITCHES ON ANABOLIC MUSCLE BUILDING
Leucine, which is a key regulator of both the mTOR and P13K muscle building pathways.
REDUCES POST-WORKOUT MUSCLE SORENESS*
Formulated with a specific 12:1:1 ratio of BCAAs and recovery amino Glutamine which both help to reduce post-workout muscle damage and quickly work to stimulate the recovery process.*
IMPROVES WORKOUT PERFORMANCE AND ENDURANCE*
Essential BCAAs and Glutamine keep muscles in a positive nitrogen balance, ensuring a constant supply of available energy to hardworking muscles during each and every rep.*
SPEEDS THE RECOVERY PROCESS*
The anabolic recovery agent Glutamine helps increase the rate of protein synthesis and promote greater muscle building and a faster recovery.*
Key features of Inner Armour BCAA Peak:
- Activates the Cellular Pathways for Anabolic Muscle Building
- Promotes Faster Growth of Lean Muscle
- Shortens Post-workout Recovery Period
- Delivers 6.2g Pharmaceutical-grade Leucine for Anabolic Muscle Activation
- Leucine-loaded 12:1:1 Ratio of BCAAs, Legal and Banned Substance Free
- Reduces Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness or DOMS
- Helps Improve Athletic Performance & Lifting Capacity
- Enhances Muscular Endurance for Bodybuilders/Athletes
- Helps Athletes Achieve & Maintain Lean, Cut Physique
- Delivers 2.5g Clinical Dose of Glutamine for Muscle Cell Volumization
What's in Inner Armour BCAA Peak?
- Container Size: 330 g
- Serving Size: 11 g
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- Micronized L-Leucine: 6200 mg
- Micronized L-Glutamine: 2500 mg
- Micronized L-Isoleucine: 500 mg
- Micronized L-Valine: 500 mg
- Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, And Silicon Dioxide
Suitability / Allergen Information
- This Product Was Made In A Facility That Also Processes Dairy, Egg, Soy, Peanut, Tree Nut, Fish, Crustaceans/shellfish, And Wheat Products.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Directions for Inner Armour BCAA Peak:
- Mix 1 scoop of BCAA Peak with 16 oz (475 ml) of water and consume before, during and/or after training.
- Can be taken immediately after exercise and before your post workout shake.
- Additional servings may be used to meet your daily amino acid requirements.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
We Also Recommend
Anabolic Designs Aminotaur Essential (585g)