What is High5 Zero?
High5 Zero is the UK’s leading electrolyte sports drink tab.
Zero produces a clean-tasting and highly refreshing drink with zero calories. The tabs contain light natural flavours with no artificial colours or preservatives.
During exercise, athletes can be at risk from Hyponatremia, also known as water intoxication, which is generally the result of drinking excessive amounts of plain water with no electrolytes during endurance events. This causes a low concentration of sodium in the blood; Zero can help to negate this, with its key blend of five electrolytes, including sodium, magnesium and potassium, plus vitamin C, to help support immune health.
Vitamin C in Zero supports a healthy immune system, protects the cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Magnesium in Zero contributes to electrolyte balance, reduces tiredness and fatigue, whilst supporting muscle protein synthesis.
Zero is suitable for a wide range of high impact sporting activities, and can also be consumed in hot environments, to help replace the electrolytes lost in perspiration.
Key features of High5 Zero:
- Light & refreshing sports drink with a hint of fruit
- Great for before and during exercise
- Including Vitamin C and electrolytes, including sodium, magnesium and potassium
- Zero calories
- Suitable for a wide range of sporting activities
- No gluten-containing ingredients
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours or preservatives
- 1 tube (20 tablets) makes upto 15 litres
- 1-2 tablets makes a 750ml serving
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
What's in High5 Zero?
- Container Size: 1 Box (8 x 20 Tablets)
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet (4g)
- Servings Per Container: 160
Nutritional Information Per 4g Tablet
- Energy: 7 kJ / 1.7 kcal
- Protein: 0 g
Carbohydrate: less than 0.1 g
- of which Sugars: 0 g
- of which Dietary Fibre: 0 g
Fat: 0 g
- of which Trans: 0 g
- Sodium: 0.25 g
Amounts Per Serving
- Potassium: 90 mg
- Calcium: 80 mg
- Magnesium: 32 mg
- Vitamin C: 13 mg
- Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Artificial Sweeteners (Sorbitol, Saccharine, Acesulfame K), Tri Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Malic Acid, Magnesium Carbonate, Natural Flavoring, Colouring (Beet Juice), Calcium Carbonate, Natural Colours, Vitamin C, Green Tea Extract
Suitability / Allergen Information
- No artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Please Note:Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours.
Directions for High5 Zero:
- High5 Zero tabs are designed to break in half to give you control over your drink concentration.
- Zero can be mixed to your preferred strength, but our recommendation is one tablet per 750 ml of water.
- It can be used before, during and after exercise.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.