High5 Protein Recovery
What is High5 Protein Recovery?
High5 Protein Recovery is the ultimate drink, post exercise.
Each serving of High 5 Protein Recovery contains 16g of protein and 237 calories.
Fast recovery is vital to reaching and maintaining a high level of fitness. The body recovers at the greatest rate during a two hour window immediately after exercise but only if you provide it with the vital nutrients it needs.
Protein Recovery offers similar benefits to 4:1 EnergySource, but there are some key differences; it has a higher protein content and can also be mixed with milk or water. Protein Recovery mixed with cold milk can make a pleasant change, offering a variation to standard sports drinks, especially if you are training hard for many hours a day.
Protein Recovery is the ultimate drink for after exercise and the Pro’s choice. The whey isolate used in Protein Recovery is a high quality source of protein. Protein contributes to muscle growth and maintenance.
Protein Recovery also contains carbohydrate. After exercise, your muscles are often low in glycogen (carbohydrate). Consuming carbohydrates contributes to recovery of normal muscle function after strenuous exercise.
Key features of High 5 Protein Recovery:
- The pro's choice, post exercise
- Contains whey protein isolate (which contains BCAA). Protein contributes to muscle growth and muscle maintenance
- Contains carbohydrate for glycogen replenishment
- Great light shake taste
- Mix into water or mix into milk
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
- No lactose as an ingredient.
- Suitable for vegetarians
What's in High 5 Protein Recovery?
Container Size: 1 Box (9 Sachets)
- Serving Size: 1 Sachet (66 g)
- Servings Per Container: 9
Container Size: 1600 g
- Serving Size: 66 g
- Servings Per Container: 24
Nutritional Information per Serving (based on Chocolate Flavour)
- Energy: 1093 kJ / 261 kcal
- Protein: 20 g
Carbohydrate: 45 g
- of which Sugars: 4 g
Fat: 0.3 g
- of which Saturates: 0.2 g
- Dietary fibre: 0 g
- Sodium: 150 mg
- Dextrose, Whey Protein (30%), Maltodextrin, Fructose, Cocoa Powder, Stabilizer (Carrageenan Gum), Natural Flavourings, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)
- Contains Products from Milk
- Contains soya.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Directions for High 5 Protein Recovery:
- Consume one or two servings of Protein Recovery in the first hour after hard exercise.
- You can also take another one to two servings before sleeping.
- Maximum 6 servings per day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
We Also Recommend
Efectiv Sports Nutrition Efectiv Whey