High5 IsoGel X’treme
What is High5 IsoGel X’treme?
IsoGel X’treme is the new high caffeine gel in HIGH5’s award-winning sports nutrition range.
You can use IsoGel X’treme as a one-time caffeine hit to pre load with caffeine.Use IsoGel X’treme as a caffeine hit for that extra edge before and during your training session or race. Each sachet delivers 23g of carbohydrate energy and a high dose of caffeine (100mg). When taking part in tough sports events, caffeine contributes to an increase in endurance performance and capacity. That means you can go further than before! It also helps to increase concentration and reaction time. HIGH5 IsoGel is a fresh tasting gel that has a consistency more like a sports drink. Unlike many other gels, you don’t need to drink extra water when you need a fast convenient energy boost. When endurance racing you should always ensure that you are also well hydrated. ZERO is a great partner product for IsoGel. IsoGel X’treme is not intended for continuous use during training or an event. Excessive amounts of caffeine can lead to side effects like headache, dizziness and gastrointestinal distress. If you wish to use caffeine continuously throughout your training or event, then switch to IsoGel Plus, which has considerably lower caffeine content (30mg/sachet).
Key features of High5 IsoGel X’treme:
- 23g of carbohydrate energy
- With Caffeine (100mg/sachet)
- Increases endurance performance
- Improves alertness and concentration
- More like a drink than a gel
- Real juice flavours for a light refreshing taste
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- No artificial sweeteners and colours
- Gluten Free
What's in High 5 IsoGel X'treme?
- Container Size: 1 Box (25 Gels)
- Serving Size: 1 Gel (60 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 25
Nutritional Information Per 100 g
- Energy: 612 kJ/ 144 kcal
- Protein: 0 g
Total Carbohydrate: 36 g
- of which Sugars: 5 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Salt: 0.10 g
Amounts Per Serving
- Caffeine: 100 mg
- Water, Glucose, Maltodextrin, Fruit Juice (Mango, Pineapple), Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Tri Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid), Tea Extract (Contains Caffeine), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate), Sea Salt
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Please Note:Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours.
Directions for High 5 IsoGel X'treme:Use IsoGel X’treme as a caffeine hit for that extra edge before and during your training session or race. It is not recommended to consume more than 4 per day. Note: very occasionally some athletes find that caffeine can increase cramp, so always try IsoGel X’treme in training before racing. If there is a problem, then simply switch to using standard IsoGel.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.