High5 EnergySource Plus
What is High5 EnergySource Plus?
High5 EnergySource Plus is a new generation sports drink for use during exercise.
It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 and key electrolytes. EnergySource Plus is the same formulation as standard EnergySource, except with the addition of caffeine (60mg/L), magnesium and a higher level of electrolytes.Research suggests that you should consume a maximum of 60g carbohydrate per hour from traditional sports drinks. The recommended intake for new generation Energy Source Plus with 2:1 fructose can be substantially higher, at up to 100g per hour. The ingredients in EnergySource Plus help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water. Pro athletes choose EnergySource Plus when endurance racing.
Key features of High5 EnergySource Plus:
- Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose.
- Race proven in the World’s toughest competitions
- Contains caffeine (60mg/L).
- Recommended consumption up to 100g of this carbohydrate mix per hour.
- Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance.
- Helps maintain hydration during exercise.
- Light tasting and refreshing
- Suitable for beginner to pro athlete.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- With natural flavours. No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners
What's in High 5 EnergySource Plus?
Container Size: 1 Box (564 g)
- Serving Size: 1 Sachet (47 g)
- Servings Per Container: 12
Container Size: 2.2 kg
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (47 g)
- Servings Per Container: 46
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 176 kcal
- Protein: 0 g
Total Carbohydrates: 43.9 g
- of which Sugars: 17.9 g
- of which Dietary Fibre: 0.1 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Sodium: 238 mg
Amounts Per Serving
- Caffeine: 28.2 mg
- Maltodextrin, Fructose 32%, Food Acid (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Acidity Regulators (Tri-Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate), Natural Flavourings (Lemon, Lime), Sea Salt 0.3%, Tea Extract
- Mix one serving 47 g with 500 ml of water.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Please Note:Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours.
Directions for High 5 EnergySource Plus:
Energysource Plus is the same formulation as standard Energysource, with the addition of caffeine (moderate content; 60mg/L). Helps to sustain performance during high endurance events by providing rapid glycogen replenishment, and increased alertness.Mix one serving (47g) of Energysource Plus with 500ml of water.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.