Grenade Essentials BCAA's 8:1:1
What is Grenade Essentials BCAA's 8:1:1?
Grenade Essential BCAA are an effective amino acid supplement that has been made to the highest quality in a 8:1:1 ratio.
Some Amino Acids cannot be synthesised by the body and must be sourced from our diet. These amino acids are Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine.
Amino Acids play an important role in protein synthesis. During exercise Amino Acids are utilized and reserves may become low. By ensuring an adequate intake of BCAAs, protein synthesis and muscle maintenance and growth can be maintained.
Maximising muscle growth is dependent on laying the best foundations and getting the simple things right. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and influence muscle growth via different pathways; the most important of these amino acids has been shown to be branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). This refers to three amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine, which are classified as essential, meaning they cannot be synthesised in the body.
Grenade® Essentials BCAAs are designed for all types of athletes looking to make the most out of their performance and recovery. They’re formulated with additional leucine to create the ideal, potent 8:1:1 ratio. Leucine, often referred to as the primary branched-chain amino acid, has been shown to activate mTOR pathways, which proceed to induce muscle protein synthesis.
Key features of Grenade Essentials BCAA's 8:1:1:
- Available in a convenient capsule format to deliver the branched-chain amino acids, l-leucine, l-isoleucine and l-valine in a specially formulated 8:1:1 ratio.
- BCAAs assist protein synthesis before and after exercise, aiding recovery.
- For Muscle Growth & Recovery
- Unique 8:1:1 Essential Amino Acid Ratio
- Activate Protein Synthesis
What's in Grenade Essentials BCAA's 8:1:1?
- Container Size: 150 Capsules
- Serving Size: 5 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- L-Leucine: 2400 mg
- L-IsoLeucine: 300 mg
- L-Valine: 300 mg
- BCAA Profile (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Bulking Agent (Magnesium Stearate)
- Gelatine Capsule (Gelatine, Colour [Titanium Dioxide])
Allergens & Dietary Attributes:-Does not contain any known allergens. -Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Directions for Grenade Essentials BCAA's 8:1:1
- Training Days: take one serving (5 Capsules) of BCAA 8:1:1 with water 30 minutes prior to exercise.
- For maximum results an additional serving can be taken post-workout.
- Non-Training Days: take one serving (5 Capsules) with water upon waking.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.