CNP Professional Pro CLA
What is CNP Professional Pro CLA?
Pure CLA derived from safflowers with 80% active isomers
Pro-CLA may support reductions in body fat whilst helping to retain lean muscle tissue
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a specific fat and the richest source available derives from Safflower oil. The benefits of Pro-CLA may include reductions in body fat whilst helping to retain lean muscle tissue.
Pro-CLA contains only the original patent-protected material and is provided as clear capsules, so that you may see that it is pure and devoid of any sediment. Pro-CLA is produced from Safflower oil and has over 80% total CLA content, the highest on the market, so that you may realise the scientifically-proven benefits of using the correct material.
Pro-CLA Contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (80%) - a polyunsaturated fat derived from safflower oil.
Key features of CNP Professional Pro CLA:
- Reduce bodyfat whilst helping to retain and possibly increase muscle tissue
- Reduce the incidence of breast cancer
- Help improve asthma and allergy control
- Help control blood sugar levels (diabetes)
- Help limit the extent of arthrosclerosis, which can lead to heart disease
What's in CNP Professional Pro CLA?
- Container Size: 120 Softgels
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 60
Amounts Per Serving Per 2 Softgels Serving
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid 80% (derived from Safflowers): 2000 mg
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (80% ethyl ester), Beef Gelatin (softgel capsule), Humectant (glycerol), Water
- Not suitable for vegetarians
Directions for CNP Professional Pro CLA:
Take 2 to 3 1000mg capsules twice a day with food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
We Also Recommend
Applied Nutrition CLA, L-Carnitine & Green Tea