BPI Sports Leucine Agma
What is BPI Sports Leucine Agma?
May Help Stimulate Muscle Protein Synthesis and Preserve Lean Muscle Tissue
BPI Sports Leucine Agma pH™ is l-leucine (as l-leucine HCl, which has been shown to be its most effective and readily absorbable format), an essential, branched-chain amino acid which plays an integral role in stimulating muscle protein synthesis.
The body cannot produce l-leucine, and so supplementation of it can prove beneficial in helping to preserve muscle tissue. The formula is also based on agmatine sulphate, a metabolite of l-arginine; the latter of which is the precursor to nitric oxide (N.O.).
Vasodilation occurs as a result of N.O., and relative, increased blood flow to muscles and organs.
Key features of BPI Sports Leucine Agma:
- Designed to exhibit an anabolic affect.
- N.O. helps to increase oxygen and nutrient delivery, owing to increased blood circulation.
- Contains a patent-pending pH balanced alkaline buffering system, pH-Sorb™, added to help control lactic acid build up.
- Leucine Agma pH™ is available in delicious Fruit Smoothie flavour.
- Maximises the anabolic response
- Can help recover faster
- Aids muscle and strength growth
- Improved nutrient delivery to enhance endurance
- Better muscle pumps during training
What's in BPI Sports Leucine Agma?
- Container Size: 120 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (3 g)
- Servings Per Container: 40
Amounts Per Serving
- Leucine (as pH-Sorb Buffering Technology L-Leucine and Leucine HCL; Patent-Pending): 1500 mg
- Agmatine (as pH-Sorb Buffering Technology Agmatine Sulfate; Patent-Pending): 250 mg
- pH-Sorb Buffering Technology (magnesium citrate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Stearic Acid, Malic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Crospovidone, fatty acids, natural wax), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, Silica, L-Taurine, and FD&C red No. 40.
Allergens & Dietary Attributes:Does not contain any common allergens. Suitable for vegetarians.
Directions for BPI Sports Leucine Agma:
As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (3g) of BPI Sports Leucine Agma with approximately 230ml (8oz) of water or in a glass or shaker.
For best results, take pre/intra/post-workout.
On non-training days, take one serving first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.