What is Animal Pump?
The Pre-Workout Muscle Volumizing Vitamin Stack
There's no feeling like it anywhere... The "pump". It's the sensation that has the dedicated among us coming back to the gym day after day, year after year. Yeah, admit it - it's an addiction. But the pump is much more than a feeling, a fleeting rush... The pump is essential in our sport, for it may actually signal the start of new muscle growth. With each pump-inducing rep, nutrient-rich blood floods the working muscle cells, engorging them. This process of "cell volumization" may kick start the anabolic process...Enter Animal Pump.
Built on the proven foundation of creatine, Animal Pump is no passing fancy. It's a no bull, high octane performance supplement designed to help you blast through plateaus and preconceived limitations. Utilizing a unique, advanced matrix of the most cutting-edge forms of creatine, we created Animal Pump for the serious lifter--for traditional creatine non-responders and for those who hate the alleged creatine "bloat".
In addition to a full daily dose of creatine (patented and proven forms including MCC, CEE and TCM), you also get: (1) a fusion of a swelling NO Blast Complex; (2) a shocking Energy Rush Complex; (3) a special antioxidant blend, which Animal feel is a necessity for NO products; and (4) potent purported cell volumizers, all wrapped up in a special nutrient transport complex. From top to bottom, Animal Pump is complete and comprehensive--you get everything you need, precisely dosed in a single convenient "pack".
So gone are the days of taking 3 or 4 different products together. You don't have to figure out what to mix with what, or spend an arm and a leg on buying several supplements. Just a pack of Pump a day and you're good to go. How can it be any easier to make gains? Animal Pump. Simple. Complete. Effective. Guaranteed.
Key features of Animal Pump:
- High performance creatine and NO formula
- Encapsulated and pre-dosed for convenience
- Contains a full daily dose of advanced creatines
- stacks perfectly with Animal Rage
What's in Animal Pump?
- Container Size: 30 Packs
- Serving Size: 1 Pack
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 60 mg
- Selenium (as selenium selenate): 100 mcg
Foundational Creatine Matrix: 3000 mg
- Tricreatine Matrix (TCM)
NO Blast Complex: 2000 mg
- Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Arginine-AKG)
- Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (Ornithine-AKG)
- Beta alanine
- Pine Bark Extract
Energy Rush Complex: 500 mg
- Methylxanthine Complex (caffeine, theobromine theophylline)
Antioxidant Complex: 700 mg
- Grapeseedh Extract
- L-cysteine HCl
- Green Tea Extract (EGCG)
- Na-R Alpha Lipoic Acid (Na-R ALA)
Pump Transport Complex: 1000 mg
- Ginger Root (gingerols, shaogols)
- Cinnulin PF
- 4-Hydroxyisoleucine (20%)
- Bioperine (piper nigrum extract standardized for a minimum of 95% piperine alkaloids)
- Methylxanthine Complex (Kola Nut seed powder And Guarana seed powder), Cinnamon Root Extract, Evodiae Fructus Extract, Fenugreek Extract, Vinca Minor L. Extract, Gelatin, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1
Directions for Animal Pump:
Take one single Animal Pump pack 30-45 minutes before you lift, preferably on an empty stomach. As each pack contains your daily dose of creatine, take Pump every day for optimal results. On non-training days you can remove the red capsule (stims) or if you train at night.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.