ProSupps PS Whey
What is ProSupps PS Whey?
Pure Whey Protein
ProSupps™ has formulated a REAL and TRUE WHEY PROTEIN that is what we say it is. No cheap protein fillers…just good ol’ fashioned whey proteins that do what they are supposed to do…support lean muscle development and metabolism.
With hardly any fat and sugar, you can feel confident that PS WHEY™ will deliver RESULTS…PERIOD! So don’t settle for how the other guys spell “PROTEIN”… ProSupps™ PSWHEY™ delivers high-octane protein to your finely-tuned body.
PSWHEY™ is available in a variety of incredibly delicious flavours; just add water or skimmed milk for a dessert-like protein experience!
Key features of ProSupps PS Whey:
- Reduce Catabolism / Muscle Breakdown
- Promote Anabolic Environment
- Increase Strength & Muscle Growth
- Stimulate Metabolism
What's in ProSupps PS Whey?
Container Size: 907 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33 g)
- Servings Per Container: 28
Container Size: 1.8 kg
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (32 g)
- Servings Per Container: 55
Container Size: 4.5 kg g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (33 g)
- Servings Per Container: 136
Nutritional Information Per Serving (based on Vanilla Cake Flavour)
Energy: 130 kcal
- from Fat: 25
Total Fat: 2.5 g
- of which Saturated: 1.5 g
- of which Trans: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 70 mg
- Sodium: 103 mg
- Potassium: 131 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 2 g
- of which Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- of which Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 24 g
Amounts Per Serving (based on Vanilla Cake Flavour)
- Vitamin A: 1 %
- Vitamin C: 0 %
- Calcium: 16 %
- Iron: 0 %
- Whey Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Sucralose, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate, Mono-Glycerides, Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Tocopherols
Chocolate Fudge Cake:
- Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), Amino Acid Complex (L-Glycine, Taurine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Cocoa, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Sucralose, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sunflower Oil, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate, Mono-Glycerides, Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Tocopherols
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Contains milk and soy (as soy lecithin).
- Contains NO soy protein.
- Produced in a facility that processes milk, egg, soy, wheat, tree nuts and peanut.
Directions For ProSupps PS Whey:
- For a great tasting, delicious shake combine 1 scoop of PSWhey™ with 6-12 ounces of cold water (depending on personal preference for desired thickness). Use 2-3 servings daily for maximum protein uptake. Always drink 12 to 16 ounces of additional water for each protein shake consumed.
- SUGGESTED USE: Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
- SPOON STIRRED: PSWhey™ is PURE WHEY Protein. Just add one rounded scoop of 100% PSWhey™ to a glass filled with 6-8 oz. of water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 20 seconds or until powder is completely dissolved.
- SHAKER: Bringing a shaker cup with you to the gym is the best way to get a powerful dose of protein immediately after your workout. Just add one rounded scoop of PSWhey™ to your shaker cup and then pour in 6-8 oz of your preferred beverage. Cover and shake for 25-30 seconds. PS TIP: Mixing one scoop with 6-8 oz. of nonfat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier shake.
- BLENDER: Add one rounded scoop of PSWhey™to a blender filled with 6-8 oz. of water, nonfat milk, or your favorite beverage. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 or 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds. Try adding fresh or frozen fruits (strawberries, bananas, etc.), peanut butter, flaxseed oil or other supplements including Prosupps™: Creatine 300/1000, Glutamine 300/1000, L-Carnitine 1500, L-Leucine Matrix 250 or Karbolic for an even more powerful post-workout recovery shake.
Frequently asked questions:
- What type of protein is found in PS Whey?
PS Whey is pure whey protein and is a blend of whey protein isolate & whey protein concentrate.
- What is the percentage of Isolate and Concentrate in the PS Whey?
PS Whey is 20% Isolate and 80% Concentrate
- Is PS Whey™ good for post workout shakes?
Yes, as a whey protein PS Whey is digested quickly for enhanced recovery.
- When can PS Whey™ be consumed?
Anytime of the day to supplement your protein intake.
- Who can use PS Whey™?
PS Whey can be used by anyone who wants to add a good quality Protein to their diet that is not worried about a small amount of Carbs, Fat and Lactose. It gives people an alternative to eating heavy meals all day or for people who don’t have time to prepare food to bring with them.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
We Also Recommend
Efectiv Sports Nutrition Efectiv Whey