Muscle Moose Protein Dessert
What is Muscle Moose Protein Dessert?
This high protein, gluten free mousse from Muscle Moose can be enjoyed at absolutely any time of the day – including before bed – mixing in seconds and setting in minutes for a tasty, nutritious treat WITHOUT the guilt.
This unique dessert mousse contains a scientific blend of strategic timed-release proteins including Whey Protein, Micellar Casein from Swiss grass-fed dairy cattlle & Egg Protein. These proteins are designed to deliver nutrients over a period of hours
And the advantages don’t stop there…
Muscle Moose® dessert is fortified with essential Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs). BCAAs consist of the 3 amino acids Leucine, Iso-Leucine & Valine.
Muscle Moose can even be used as a meal replacement helping you to control your weight as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
All you need to do is decide your fave then shake it up in your shaker and allow to set in the fridge for a delicious, protein packed dessert.
Key features of Muscle Moose Protein Dessert:
Muscle Moose® dessert is a high protein, gluten free great value dessert mousse that can be enjoyed at any time of the day, especially before bed. Muscle Moose® dessert mixes with water in a regular shaker bottle in seconds and sets in minutes to form a real mousse.
Sweetened with Stevia / Reduced Sucralose: Utilising the all-natural, zero Glycemic Index (GI), zero carb, zero calorie sweetener Stevia and reduced levels of Sucralose, Muscle Moose® dessert does not add excessive unwanted calories to the diet may be kinder to healthy gut bacteria.
Muscle Moose® dessert provides all these benefits and tastes amazing: Each 50g serving of delicious Muscle Mousse® dessert provides over 30g of high quality, timed released protein, 11g of low GI carbohydrates, 5g of BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids) in the key 2:1:1 ratio, 1.89g of dietary fibre and all this with less than 0.1g of saturated fat!
What's in Muscle Moose Protein Dessert?
- Container Size: 750 g
- Serving Size: 50 g
- Servings Per Container: 15
Nutritional Information Per Serving (based on Banana Flavour)
- Energy: 176 kcal / 747 kJ
- Protein Dry basis: 30.96 g
- Protein As Is: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.26 g
- of which Sugars: 5.30 g
- of which Fibre: 1.89 g
- Fat: 0.78 g
- of which Saturates: 0.11 g
- Salt: 0.21 g
Amino Acid Breakdown
- Alanine: 0.8 g
- Arginine: 0.5 g
- Aspartic Acid: 4.6 g
- Cystine: 1.0 g
- Glutamic Acid: 2.5 g
- Glycine: 0.3 g
- Histidine: 0.3 g
- Isoleucine: 1.0 g
- Leucine: 3.0 g
- Lysine: 1.3 g
- Methionine: 0.3 g
- Phenylanine: 0.6 g
- Proline: 0.8 g
- Serine: 0.8 g
- Threonine: 1.0 g
- Tryptophan: 0.2 g
- Tyrosine: 0.5 g
- Valine: 1.0 g
Amounts Per Serving (based on Butterscotch Flavour)
- Calcium: 804 mg
- Potassium: 372 mg
- Magnesium: 41 mg
- Phosphorus: 478 mg
- Micellar Casein (MILK), Whey Protein Concentrate (MILK), Egg Albumen (EGG), Waxy Maize Starch, Inulin, Cocoa Powder (Chocolate flavours only), Flavouring, BCAA, Beetroot Red (Strawberry Only), Beta Carotene (Banana Only), Caramel Colour (Butterscotch Only), Gelatin, Sweeteners (Stevia, Sucralose)
- Contains Milk and Egg.
- Gluten Free: Yes
- Dairy Free: No
- Contains Gelatin: Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans
- Banned Substance Free: Yes. HFL Labs tested product
Directions for Muscle Moose Protein Dessert:
- Add 50g (2 scoops) to a maximum of 150ml water in a shaker bottle (can also be mixed in a bowl with a whisk) and shake vigorously for approx 30-45 seconds to give the best aeration and bubbly mousse.
- If you require a thicker mousse add slightly more powder. Pour in to a bowl and allow to set in a refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes. Between 45 minutes to 1 hour gives the best 'set'. Enjoy.
- Once mixed Muscle Moose® dessert must be kept refrigerated and consumed within 48 hours.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
We Also Recommend
Efectiv Sports Nutrition Efectiv Whey