ProSupps Dr Jekyll
What is ProSupps Dr Jekyll?
Intense Focus Pre Workout!
Supports Performance Without The Controversy!
Dr. Jekyll is formulated as a powerful, but DMAA-FREE formula that answers the call for a true anabolic pre-workout powder. Dr. Jekyll combines the effects of a sensory-focused and vein-popping pump formula with added anabolic compounds L-Leucine, L-Norvaline, Creatine Nitrate.
Key features of ProSupps Dr Jekyll:
- Low stimulant – 100mg of caffeine per serving
- 2g Beta Alanine
- L-Leucine and HMB for recovery and anabolic muscle development
- Muscle-swelling pumps and nutrient transport
- Roadmap vascularity
- Daytime or night-time training formula
What's in ProSupps Dr Jekyll?
- Container Size: 303 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10.1 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- Beta Alanine: 2 g
- Creatine Monohydrate: 2 g
- Glycerol Monostearate: 1.5 g
- L-arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (2;1): 750 mg
- L-citruline: 500 mg
- Glucoronolactone: 300 mg
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine: 250 mg
- L-Ornithine HCI: 250 mg
- Taurine: 250 mg
- Beet Root Powder: 250 mg
- Betaine HCI: 100 mg
- Caffeine: 100 mg
- Choline Bitartrate: 62.5 mg
- Inositol: 50 mg
- Beta Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Glycerol Monostearate, L-arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (2;1), L-citruline, Flavouring, Anti-Caking Agents (Calcium Silicate, Silicon Dioxide), L-Cirtulline, Glucoronolactone, Acic (Citric Acid), N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, L-Ornithine HCI, Taurine, Beet Root Powder, Betaine HCI, Caffeine, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Sweetener (Sucralose), Flavourings, Solouble Corn Fibre, Colour (Allura Red)
Directions For ProSupps Dr Jekyll:
- As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop of Dr. Jekyll™ with 8 oz. (240mL) of cold water. Consume 15 to 30 minutes before exercise.
- Do not take any other products that contain caffeine or any other stimulants while taking Dr. Jekyll.
Frequently asked questions:
Is Dr. Jekyll a weaker formula of Mr. HYDE?
When can I take Dr. Jekyll?
Dr. Jekyll can be taken anytime of the day and due to the low caffeine amount Dr. Jekyll is one of the very few pre-workout products that some individuals can use at night and still be able to fall asleep at night. If you can drink 1-2 cups of coffee at night and sleep then you will have no issues taking one full serving of Dr. Jekyll and falling asleep.
Can I take more than one serving of Dr. Jekyll at once?
Yes, if you can tolerate caffeine then you can do so. Two servings will only provide 200 mgs of caffeine but the increased dosages of pump ingredients will provide even greater skin bursting pumps.
Can I stack Dr. Jekyll with Mr. HYDE?
Yes, these products can certainly be stacked together. We do recommend a ½ serving of MR. HYDE with 1 serving of Dr. Jekyll initially to assess your tolerance. Some have been known to call this THE GOOD VS. EVIL STACK.
Is there any other PS products you can stack with Dr. Jekyll besides Mr. Hyde?
Yes, you can stack it with NO3 Drive or Karbolic/Karbolyn for even crazier pumps!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease nor is it guaranteed in any way to help you loose or gain weight. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
We Also Recommend
Applied Nutrition Critical Pump (600g)